Friday 19 March 2010

Tech Neck... there's more to it than wires



Last week I came upon Jon Dunleavys new short film called Crash! Bang! Wallow!. He's got cool personal style, wits to respect and surely knows how to use his good old British dark humour. His 2006 "The Technical Hitch"

apart from giving me someone to blame for all the shameless disrespectful gadgets I usually handle, also reminded me of the Tech Necklace I made and you see in the photo.

Made from ex-connect-laptop-to-lazy-modem-wire, under that grey plastic you find flexible copper, funky colours (just the way I like it), and a way to ease my eco-concience.

If it ain't working just take it apart, Crash! Bang! and you got yourself first class material.


1 comment:

  1. Hi-Tech Neck


    copper
    bite
    megahertz
    printed circuit board

    but..

    it's a nice BUS(*) betwen brain body and surrounding world


    * In computer architecture, a bus is a subsystem that transfers data between computer components inside a computer or between computers


    well done ;)


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHrTOQ18yzU

    ReplyDelete