Wednesday 9 February 2011

The Domino Game










nice to be back :-)
I've been making things in my little world but wasn't in a mood to share lately.
well I think this collection made me happy enough to invite people to see it so here it is...

I found these domino pieces in the second hand market of Cagliari which by the way turns out to be my favorite spot in this warm little city that hostes me now.

they are woodlike plastic dominos and on the back they where deep enough to become the perfect frames for a triptic image collage that wants to become an interesting necklace.


*can be worn either side

*length: aprox 46 cm + 5 extra extension chain

*images are paper applied inside with crystalizing glue and varnish

* hand pierced and put together with brass beads and copper chains


*hand made and ONE OFF ... as always

you can find them on my etsy shop if you wan't to purchase one and more comments on my facebook page

2 comments: